Friday, November 5, 2010

When I think of You... I Imagine you...

When I think of you
I imagine you.
I'm seeing you and feeling you
through a personal vision of deep burning desire.


What I know, How I know, and Why I know
is the basis for what the fuels my fire.


You're the thought in my day,
When my mind starts to stray,
the eyes start to fade,

daydreaming of the day.

A primary focus compromised

by a silhouette of heavenly decent,
encapsulated in illicit illusion,
I envision in erotic ways...
Hotter than the hottest days,
More alluring than this place,
where I exchange time for wage.


I am teased by thought of you
and aroused by the vision of you.
So much, that next time I see...

I will be engaged in the exploration 
of how you're day went...
This verbal elation will evolve and
signal some sexual sensations...
and the under tones of the conversation
will be forever changed...

But beware...
watch out for what you tease
direct and indirectly
the ignition of My mind
Is savage-ly
long lasting
repetition upon repetition...
An artful admission
to a venue of sensual expositions,
flexible in submission, and verbal in admission...

mmmmmmm... When I think of you...  I imagine you...

By

MarkG

No comments:

Post a Comment