Sunday, March 27, 2011

The heart she saw and the heart she unfelt...

I'll never know cause she never gave me a chance...
I'll never know cause she never saw me dance....
I'll never know because of the distance...
I'll never know because I seek no control...

I can only be what life offers me...
I can only stand where god has allowed my two feet...
I can only see what life portrays of my honesty...
I can only feel what this world means to me...

But if for a second I could separate body and soul...
if for a second I could let her know...
What I envision through these eyes...
and What I mean, through this mind...

Then tonight
and maybe in this life...
I would not be alone...

Like a fairy tale with no happy ending...
and a romance of lust, lacking beginning...
I'm a nomad of desire,
like whiskey to a camp fire,
for only a second, can ignite her fire...
that's the only way i'll have it...
cause i know...
only she can hold
the control of her desire

Like an r&b song
hammering my mind on a desolate night...
I can't fight your internal intuition.
You are who you are...
and that's what I appreciate the most
Maybe someday I'll be...
or Maybe someday I wont...

but at the end,
of that day,
you know
I know
that I made you smile...

Even hit a spot in your heart
that you deny with all your might...
Hit a spot in your heart
on a random night...

so close your eyes and lay yourself to rest...
after all,
when you close your eyes,
is when you imagine this best,
cause in that dream
we both have seen
exactly where
and what life seems to be...

just a bare blank stare,
day by day...
and how fast
the seasons do change,
as our life continues to age...
as we hope for happiness
in hopes of happier days...

Yours Truly...
My truest intentions

Yours Truly,
My biggest indecision

No comments:

Post a Comment