Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fairytales escape

From the start of the heart
and the excitement of the beginning
in hope of a fairy tale ending.

Like the middle of the content
chapters and character development.
Knowing and growing
warming and flowing...

An emotional connection
of intellectual perception
as the pages keep turning
and the want of knowing growing.

Two thirds of the way through,
wondering if there is an ending...
Or a sequel and a new beginning,
that picks up where it left off...
In hopes that this journey never stops.

Turn after turn of the page
day after each day
when and where will my smile fade
for a slip and a trip
and unknowing twist of emotional haze.

The Perfect story,
for the Perfect night...
Mind take me away
and let me escape
into the world that only my imagination can create...

yOurs Truly,

The heart on my sleeve
and the chapter in my book.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment